#PledgeTLH COVID SAFETY PLEDGE
Whether you are physically in Tallahassee or engaged in our community remotely, you play an important part in the community’s health and well-being. Together, we pledge to stay healthy and keep our community safe.
As a member of our community, we call you to rise to the challenge and commit to upholding our shared standards and support our community by:
- Carefully following public health guidelines in place to help protect myself and others
- Avoiding high-traffic areas or situations (i.e., house parties, crowded restaurant/bars) where physical distancing isn’t possible to reduce the spread of COVID-19
- Wearing and encouraging members of my community to wear a face-covering
- Staying home if I am sick or awaiting a test result
- Recognizing we are all on the same team and it will take all of us — acting responsibly and considerately — to overcome this public health crisis